Hit List Seed No-Till Blend features a no-till formula that eliminates the need to large equipment for planting your food plots. This blend is an annual mix that features annual clover, turnips. radish, forage oats and rye.
Ingredients: Crimson Clover, Turnips, Radish, Forage Oats, Rye
- Minimal Equipment Needed
- Easy to Establish
- Fast Growing
Seeding Rate: 10 pounds per acre
Planting Depth: 1/4"
North: August 1 - September 15
Central: August 1 - October 1
South: September 1 - October 31
- Conduct a soil test prior to planting. Ideal pH is over 6.0. Adjust soil by adding recommended lime.
- If weeds/grass competition is heavy, consider using glyphosate herbicide prior to planting.
- Broadcast seed directly into dead weeds/grass that remain after the glyphosate application
- Drag, cultipack, or roll seed to ensure proper seed to soil contact.
- If possible, time your planting when at least 1/4" of rain is forecasted and plant immediately prior to the rain.