- Drought tolerant
- Tolerant to heavy grazing
- Forage 30% protein
- Taproot 20% protein
2-3 tons of forage per acre
Seeding Rate: 6 pounds per acre
Planting Depth: 1/4"
North: August 1 - September 15
Central: August 1 - October 1
South: September 1 - October 31
- Conduct a soil test prior to planting. Ideal pH is over 6.0. Adjust soil by adding recommended lime.
- If weeds/grass competition is heavy, consider using glyphosate herbicide prior to planting.
- Disk or till seedbed to loosen soil.
- Smooth seedbed with a drag or cultipacker.
- Spread seed at rate recommended on front of bag.
Broadcast rate 6 pounds per acre.