Fall Forage is a premium blend of annual and perennial seeds that will provide your deer with critical nutrition from planting time in the Fall through the following Spring. This blend will help you bag your big buck in the Fall and knock down a giant Tom in the Spring.
Ingredients: Purple Top Turnips, Forage Rape, Crimson Clover, Chicory
- High Protein
- High Energy
- Annual and Perennial Seed Blend
- Forage from Fall through Spring
Seeding Rate: 6 pounds per acre
Planting Depth: 1/4"
North: August 1 - September 15
Central: August 1 - October 1
South: September 1 - October 31
- Conduct a soil test prior to planting. Ideal pH is over 6.0. Adjust soil by adding recommended lime.
- If weeds/grass competition is heavy, consider using glyphosate herbicide prior to planting.
- Disk or till seedbed to loosen soil.
- Smooth seedbed with a drag or cultipacker.
- Spread seed at rate recommended on front of bag.
- Do not cover seed after broadcasting. Seed should not be more than 1/4" deep.